$7.25 - $7.25
The Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel and Convention Center is looking for a cheerful, honest energetic, out-going individual to bartend in a banquet bar atmosphere. Individual must be sociable, friendly, self motivated and able to multi-task.
Our bartenders work from portable rolling remote bars, greet and serve guests beverages during weddings and other social events in the conference center, as well as tear bars down and clean up after the events.
• Must possess the ability to count money and make correct change.
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have the ability to ring in orders on a cash register.
• Previous beverage service experience is required.
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Required to occasionally lift up to fifty pounds.
* Must be willing to work nights and weekends